Please be aware that the list below does not cover every single change, certain minor fixes (e.g. typos) are left unnoticed.
WoltLab Suite Blog 3.0.8
- Fixed an error when the cumulative likes are less than or equal to zero.
WoltLab Suite Calendar 3.0.8
- Comments were not removed when deleting an event.
WoltLab Suite Filebase 3.0.8
- It was possible to filter by labels that one should not see due to a lack of permissions.
WoltLab Suite Gallery 3.0.8
- Improved the validation of file sizes before performing an actual upload.
- Resolved a few issues related to notifications.
- Fixed an issue with markers when editing multiple images.
- The pagination on the list of new images did not work as expected.
WoltLab Suite Forum 5.0.8
- Deleting the last post of a thread did not redirect the user.
- Reported posts were sometimes presented to moderators that lack the permission in the origin forum.
- Enabling multiple posts one after another did not work.
WoltLab Suite Core: Conversation 3.0.8
- The option to edit the title of a conversation was missing.
WoltLab Suite Core: Importer 3.0.8
- Burning Board 2.x
- Import threads and polls failed because of a faulty database query.
- Importing polls could sometimes fail.
- Quotes incorrectly included a set of encoded quotation marks.
- vBulletin 5
- Importing polls did not work.
WoltLab Suite Core: Moderated User Group 3.0.8
- Improved visuals of the list of moderated user groups in the frontend.
WoltLab Suite Core 3.0.8
- Added support for MariaDB 5.5.47 or newer
- Upgraded to Redactor II 2.8.1, improved pasting in Firefox.
- Switchting the content language on pages/articles did not work as expected on mobile devices.
- Improved error handling for SMTP connections.
- Users were sometimes unable to reser their password.